2 replies to this topic

#1 tailoredfreelancing

tailoredfreelancing

Tiny Orange

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:28 AM

Hey, just want to let the folks at ASO know you should give Maria a raise... she made you sale, and I will be a long time customer if I keep getting the same level of customer service. Intelligent knowledgeable, and best of all, patient! I am terrible with web hosting/ computers, and she explained all the terminology and gave me step by step instructions in an easy to understand way. If I had been by myself, I would have given up trying to navigate the website!

Hope you guys know what a great employee you have in Maria, and make sure to hold on to her!

#2 tategoi

tategoi

Tiny Orange

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:23 AM

Hey, just want to let the folks at ASO know you should give Maria a raise... she made you sale, and I will be a long time customer if I keep getting the same level of customer service. Intelligent knowledgeable, and best of all, patient! I am terrible with web hosting/ computers, and she explained all the terminology and gave me step by step instructions in an easy to understand way. If I had been by myself, I would have given up trying to navigate the website!

Hope you guys know what a great employee you have in Maria, and make sure to hold on to her!

+1

Chat with a C*** yesterday and I was so disappointed with the level of service until I chat with Maria this morning. I might just sign up for an ASO package. Anybody has a promo code?

#3 NyteOwl

NyteOwl

36 Bits forever!

• Volunteer Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

ASO has some great people and great support. Welcome aboard!

@tategoi: you can find a discount code in my signature.
Obsolescence is just a lack of imagination.

Sign up at ASO and enjoy friendly, quality hosting services. Use coupon code no2512 and save 15% or coupon code 2152on and take $5 off. Valid on both Shared Hosting and VPS plans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users