Photo
- - - - -

cloning a site and putting google adwords?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 edori

edori

Tiny Orange

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:31 AM

i see so many sites doing this.

basically you get SEO traffic.

you do zero work other than cloning another site.

you make lot of money.

google doesn't do anything ???????

#2 NyteOwl

NyteOwl

36 Bits forever!

• Volunteer Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:11 PM

Google may not but if the site owner catches you you could end up in court.
Obsolescence is just a lack of imagination.

Sign up at ASO and enjoy friendly, quality hosting services. Use coupon code no2512 and save 15% or coupon code 2152on and take $5 off. Valid on both Shared Hosting and VPS plans.

#3 billzo

billzo

Very Large Orange

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE (edori @ Feb 16 2009, 1:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i see so many sites doing this.

basically you get SEO traffic.

you do zero work other than cloning another site.

you make lot of money.

google doesn't do anything ???????

That is illegal copyright infringement and could get you sued and, depending on where you live, imprisoned.

No advertising network will allow you to put ads on stolen content. None. And when they find out, they will refuse to pay you anything you have accrued and may come after you for anything they did pay you because you were in violation of their terms of service.

Search engines have duplicate content filters on them that do a pretty good job of weeding out crap sites that steal other people's content. Don't expect much traffic by doing something like this.

Edited by billzo, 17 February 2009 - 08:23 AM.

Posted Image
Click here to sign up with A Small Orange today!

ASO servers are fast and they offer excellent support for a great price. ASO is the BEST host around!

I have been with ASO since June 2007 and recommend this host highly. ASO has only gotten better over time. There is no better testimonial about the quality of service of a webhost than a long-term customer like me. Don't make a frustrating and time-consuming mistake of signing up with any other webhost. ASO is what you need.

Whether you are hosting a small hobby site like a Wordpress blog, a serious business website, or need a Dedicated Server, VPS or Cloud hosting, ASO has superior quality professional-level hosting packages for you.

View A Small Orange Hosting Plans

$$$ Coupon codes to save you money $$$

Code to save $5: saveme$5
Code to save 15%: saveme15%

Enter the coupon codes when ordering to get your discount. Save $5 or 15% off your initial order.

Posted Image

#4 RealTime

RealTime

Tiny Orange

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:09 AM

Also- Google is very good at spotting duplicate content and will most likely give you page a very low ranking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users